[Ohio-talk] call center training

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 13:48:27 UTC 2014

Hello,
I am planning on taking the customer service online training from
Cleveland Sight Center in January.  I know they teach you the
skills to be successful in a call center, but beyond that, I'm
not quite sure what to expect.  Therefore, I am wondering if
anyone on this list has ever gone through the call center online
training.  If you have or know someone who has, could you
describe a little bit exactly what happens in class? As I said,
I'm doing it online as opposed to in person.  I look forward to
any responses.
Thank you,
Kelsey Nicolay