[Ohio-talk] call center training

C Tolle tollebooth at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 24 15:04:33 UTC 2014

Good morning, did you say you were doing this training online??

Forgive me, I am a 17+ year veteran call center manager both operations and staff.  I am concerned with any training program that says they can teach you to take calls in a contact center with an online training course. That is almost like saying that a doctor could learn to perform open heart surgery using an online training course

If you would like, I can paint a real picture of a call center life for you. Give me a call 513-439-7931.

tollebooth
513-439-7931

Note: this message was created using dictation on an iOS device.