[Ohio-talk] call center training

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 16:05:46 UTC 2014

I'm also curious as to how this works.  I work as a receptionist at
Clovernook when they need a fill-in person, and I know from my
training this summer that I wouldn't have been prepared for it if I
didn't have experience trying it out before working on my own.  Is it
a course where you learn all the textbook stuff online and then go to
the Sight Center for practice and feedback from an instructor?  I
could see that working.