[Ohio-talk] being independent

Dawn dlanting at bex.net
Sun Jan 26 05:04:52 UTC 2014

Thank you Barb  I take one hundred units of Lantus in the morning and one
hundred in the evening  then I also take there to four shots of apedria with
meals  myinsurance  don't want to cover me on the pen for the lantus because
theysaid it is to expensive   I need five vials of the lantus  and they will
just cover three vials   it is like the insurance company  tells the doctor
how to do his job I also take a shot of I cant spel it I never seen it
written but it is called bydearan I take it once aweek it is not insulin it
works with insulin  but that comes pre measured out  so no problem there
thanks again Dawn