[Ohio-talk] FW: Reminder - Conference call RE: Honk Honk Hustle!

richard rchpay7 at gmail.com
Mon May 5 21:37:58 UTC 2014

From: Wilson, Joanne [mailto:JWilson at nfb.org]
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2014 10:44 AM
To: State President, New Mexico; ivisla at optonline.net;
morganalfredljr at gmail.com; State President, Puerto Rico; alwyn.bg at gmail.com;
State President, Nebraska; tti777 at gmail.com; bpierce at oberlin.net; State
President, Connecticut; State President, Arizona; State President, New York;
admin at mainstreetmontessori.org; bustero at mail.com; State President, New
Hampshire; State President, Kentucky; Chapter-presidents at nfbnet.org;
charlene.r.smyth at wv.gov; State President, West Virginia;
cthurston74 at gmail.com; State President, Florida; dsmithnfb at gmail.com;
daver29 at gmail.com; State President, Vermont; donnajwood at cox.net; State
President, North Dakota; dwightej7 at comcast.net; ebarrantesbullard at yahoo.com;
State President, Idaho; eschlenker at cox.net; State President, Ohio;
ever.hairston at gmail.com; State President, Utah; Schroeder, Fred; State
President, Georgia; State President, North Carolina; State President,
Missouri; State President, Rhode Island; graciejackson050 at gmail.com; State
President, Montana; State President, Tennessee; ladydjpitts1126 at yahoo.com;
jean at vehEnterprises.com; jb007d at att.net; State President, Oklahoma;
debandjeff at inebraska.com; State President, Minnesota; State President,
Pennsylvania; State President, Alaska; Gashel, Jim; State President, New
Jersey; State President, Wisconsin; State President, Alabama; State
President, Wyoming; State President, South Dakota; Worley, Kevin;
kimberly.aguillard at gmail.com; kimberlytindall at gmail.com; State President,
Massachusetts; larrydickerson48 at ymail.com; State President, Michigan;
ltroxell at sbcglobal.net; State President, Maine; leelibra342 at gmail.com;
lynne.majewski at gmail.com; president at map-n.org; mwroane at mindspring.com;
markspark at roadrunner.com; State President, California;
mgrunwald at sbcglobal.net; State President, Maryland; State President, Iowa;
State President, Washington; mfreholm at unbridledaccess.com; State President,
Hawaii; guidingpaws at icloud.com; State President, Louisiana; State President,
South Carolina; State President, Illinois; ramona.walhof at gmail.com; State
President, Nevada; rchpay7 at gmail.com; rwebb at acetekk.com; RSMITH at NFBGA.ORG;
Brown, Ron; State President, Mississippi; State President, Colorado;
Scott.nfbi at gmail.com; Shaldarr01 at gmail.com; locagirl at windstream.net; State
President, District of Columbia; ecrobbins517 at gmail.com; State President,
Arkansas; State President, Kansas; zpearcy at lcb-ruston.com; State President,
Delaware
Subject: Reminder - Conference call RE: Honk Honk Hustle!

To learn more about the vehicle donation program and the Honk Honk Hustle,
please join us at 8 pm Eastern Time on Tuesday, May 6. The number to call in
is 1-877-394-5901 and the access code is 5987072.

Honk Honk! Thanks for helping us steer this program down the road to
success!

Joanne Wilson

Director, Affiliate Development

Office of the President

200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place

Baltimore, MD 21230

Phone: 410-659-9314 x2335

Email:  <mailto:jwilson at nfb.org> jwilson at nfb.org

 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org

Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further

Donate your car to the National Federation of the Blind today!

For more information, please visit: www.carshelpingtheblind.org
<http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org/>  or call 1-855-659-9314

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

To make a donation to the National Federation of the Blind Imagination Fund
campaign, please visit www.nfb.org/ImaginingOurFuture.