[Ohio-talk] Toledo Sight Center

Colleen Roth via Ohio-talk ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Wed May 21 01:01:55 UTC 2014

: feel that their website definitely shows a significant bias toward other technology.
I do feel that computers and other technology are important but I for one use Braille every day.
It's definitely not outdated and goes along very well with other technology.
personally, I would rather have something in a hard copy when I am going to read at Church or a Prayer Service.
I also like to write phone numbers down on paper as well as maintain a phone book on my Braille Sense.
Colleen Roth