[Ohio-talk] Toledo Sight Center

Marianne Denning via Ohio-talk ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Fri May 23 15:14:02 UTC 2014

Does your friend, Dawn have an open case with BSVI?  She could as a
homemaker.  If not, is she in the senior blind program?  Either way,
there is funding available.  I know funding is always a concern and I
don't have a problem with that but meeting consumer needs is equally
important.  Is there a consumer advisory committee?  If not, it might
be a great idea to approach them about starting one.