[Ohio-talk] Toledo Sight Center

Marianne Denning via Ohio-talk ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Fri May 23 18:57:08 UTC 2014

Then it isn't an issue of money.  I would talk with my counselor and
tell her there is a serious problem with the services you are
receiving.  If that doesn't work, go on up the chain of command. If
the Sight Center can't work with a blind woman then find someone who
can.  I am sorry you are having all of these issues.