[Ohio-talk] Toledo Sight Center

Aleeha Dudley via Ohio-talk ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Sat May 24 16:34:07 UTC 2014

I know I'm a bit late on this thread, but I just wanted to point out
that in no way do I believe that Braille is outdated or less important
than computers. I use it daily and love it. I am merely saying that,
although the sight does seem to talk about technology a lot, it does
not say that Braille is bad or that it cannot be used in conjunction
with other adaptive solutions. I much prefer Braille over everything
else. I did not realize that there was no Braille teacher at the
Toledo center. That certainly changes my perspective a bit.
Aleeha, a proud member of OAPUB