[Ohio-talk] Toledo Sight Center

Colleen Roth via Ohio-talk ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Sat May 24 20:15:47 UTC 2014

Hello Aleeha,
Well Megan does say that she knows some braille although she only knows the first ten letters of the alphabet.
As far as I know, there is no one who is proficient in Braille working at the Sight Center.
The exception is the Director who does know Braille but obviously doesn't teach it.
I just want things to change so that blind people who want to learn braille can be taught at the Sight Center.
As I have said we have the opportunity to get some things done now.
Colleen Roth