[Ohio-talk] ideas for labeling

Marianne Denning via Ohio-talk ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Tue May 27 18:17:04 UTC 2014

Colleen, puffy paint or spot n line, are ways to create labels.  You
create the label on file cards and attach them to the cans with rubber
bands.  That way the labels are reusable.  It is a solution but, I
think the Voxcom or Pen Friend is a better option.  Does she have a
smart phone? Did Megan offer to make some labels for her?  Does Dawn
have someone who can make labels?

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053