[Ohio-talk] Sight Center versus Blind in the name

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Nov 12 14:44:41 UTC 2014

I need to apologize to everyone in Cleveland.  I believe I was the one
who said braille was not being taught at the Cleveland Sight Center
and that was a mistake on my part.  I am aware that the Cleveland
Sight Center provides braille instruction.  I meant the Toledo Sight
Center.

Colleen, I am sorry the name change caused a change in their service
delivery.  I hope, even if we change the name, we continue to offer
the same services and add new services.  I have always said I don't
care what people say, I care about how they act.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053