[Ohio-talk] NFB Scrip Ohio

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 11:37:28 UTC 2015

Fundraising is an ongoing necessity for our affiliate. With that in mind I
am sending this reminder. The next NFB Scrip Ohio order is due Wednesday,
September 2, 7:00 p.m.

Remember that any chapter or division who has five people sign up for the
program and use the prestopay system by the October order will receive a
waive on state convention registration this year.

Also, remember that we are still in the fundraising campaign with Schwan's
Cares. Our campaign number is 21538. Be sure to use this number when placing
an order.

Happy shopping!

Shelbi