[Ohio-talk] prep program

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 18:05:50 UTC 2015

Hi, I would recommend that you follow through with your thoughts about the
program. Contact the instructor and schedule a visit. This will be your best
and most accurate source of information. Each consumer has her or his own
specific program, based on lots of factors. So, it will be beneficial for
you to check things out for yourself and determine what's best for you and
your situation. This will also be helpful when speaking with your ood
counselor. You will know what is available, how he can assist you, and what
to expect. Keep everyone involved honest. Let me know when you are in
Cleveland and let's have lunch together. Good Luck! Cheryl Fields