[Ohio-talk] Dumber than a Box of Oreos

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Sun Jan 25 23:05:57 UTC 2015

Kaiti, that is a great story and, I am sure, most of us have had
similar situations.  He might have had a learning disability.  Many
people who cannot read try to cover it up because they are
embarrassed.  Having said that, you might contact the manager of
Meijer and explain what happened.  Offer to give a presentation to
their employees on how to work with people who are visually impaired.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053