[Ohio-talk] travel abroad

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Tue Jul 14 21:33:16 UTC 2015

This year MIUSA (Mobility International USA) has focused on blind
people participating in travel abroad programs.  At the NFB convention
we heard from a blind woman who is a Peace Corps volunteer in a former
Soviet block country.  MYUSA has released a podcast on focusing on
different blind people and their travel abroad experience.  I hope you
will listen to it and share it with others.

Kaiti Shelton also had a travel abroad experience this summer.  I hope
she will share her experience with us too.

Please go to

http://www.miusa.org/resource/podcast/rippleeffects
to listen to the podcast.
--