[Ohio-talk] Performing Arts General membership call Monday June 8

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 23:06:42 UTC 2015

Salutations on behalf of the performing arts division.

This year, we have several exciting events planned in anticipation of the
75th anniversary celebration.

We'd like to share information about these events with you and would love to
hear your ideas and any suggestions you might have. Please join the division
Monday, June 8, at 7:30 p.m. Eastern time. As we grow ever closer to what
promises to be a phenomenal convention; we are extraordinarily excited to
share with all of you and look forward to hearing your voices on the call.
Call in information is as follows. On Monday shortly before 7:30 please
Dial: (712) 432-3900.

To join the call please enter access code: 3572192#

As this promises to be one of the greatest conventions of all times, we so
appreciate the opportunity to share just a few moments to talk about it with
you.  We hope you have a most enjoyable week, and look forward to connecting
with you all soon.

Warmly,

Jordy D. Stringer,

President, Performing Arts Division, National Federation of the Blind

Phone: (317) 643-1890

e-mail: nfbpad at gmail.com

between blind people and our dreams.

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

For more information about how to make a vehicle donation, receive a free
white cane, or to receive support or other services please visit

https://nfb.org/