[Ohio-talk] prep

meandthedog at oberlin.net meandthedog at oberlin.net
Wed May 6 10:42:25 UTC 2015

>Marianne, Are you sure she may be a braille reader. Yes the sight center
isn't where I am
getting help. I have applied to the Ohio rehabilitation offer, and the
woman is an\
independent trainer a wonderful.
She is helping me a furnishing me with house hold gadgets that will help me.
That is what i meant by privileged. We assume some one doesn't need
braille, and not
inquire about her needs.
let try to treat each other with a little respect. Me and MS. P.

 First, an extensive training like those offered at an NFB center is