[Ohio-talk] ADL Skills

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Fri May 8 20:35:02 UTC 2015

I agree with this. Years ago when my children were younger, I went to
California for guide dog training. It was traumatic for my children and me
too. I received adl training at Cleveland Sight Center and it was excellent.
At that time, 80's, I was not aware of the nfb or the centers. But, that
would not have been an option for me. I needed to come home everyday,
children. It made it easy to use the new skills and ask questions when I
made mistakes or something was not covered to fit my situation.