[Ohio-talk] HOW DO WE GET IT DONE?

meandthedog at oberlin.net meandthedog at oberlin.net
Fri May 15 11:33:58 UTC 2015

  I agree with you Eric. I remember that the agencies not only decided on
what is good behavior
and your politics. I wold have taken Ohio to court if it wasn't for N.Y.
giving me an opportunity
to go to college. I don' t think it has changed much.
I find in dealing with the state government is absolutely unmovable.
We do need a private organization with distribution of services by the
NFB, as you
have in Louisiana, and Baltimore.
I remember when the blind was in the same governmental  division as the
prisons.
Is that still true. In my day the blind were shoved away out of sight, and
no choices.
Things are better, but until we recognize Blind folks as full citizens,
and train them
in the latest and best education we will lag.
Megan and MS. P.