[Ohio-talk] Resolution Regarding OOD Passed at Convention

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 18:32:14 UTC 2015

I want our members to understand the content of this resolution and for the public to understand it as well. We are not yet they are. I promise you all that there will be plenty of opportunity for further education on this topic. However please keep this discussion off of this list until we have had time to deal with it in the appropriate ways.

Sent from my iPhone