[Ohio-talk] Resolution Regarding OOD Passed at Convention

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Nov 23 18:46:12 UTC 2015

I apologize for speaking too soon.  Robby, you can email me at
marianne at denningweb.com.  Eric and the board know and understand this
resolution far better thn I do but I can answer some of your
questions.  I can't find your email address or I would have replied
off list.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053