[Ohio-talk] Please look at this list and if you do not want to remain email me off list

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 19:11:12 UTC 2016

Richard,

Please remove me from the deafblind coordinator position. I was very dissatisfied last year because my colleagues on that committee do not seem to show much initiative. If I didn't organize the conference calls we did have we wouldn't have had them, and communication between us is nill now. I do think starting this division is important, but especially with school I can't/won't do it alone. I am sorry for sounding harsh, but I have told Eric my frustrations about this through email and they were never addressed as far as I am aware.  I would be interested in joining another committee if I can be of better use somewhere else. I'd be fine serving wherever you feel there is the greatest need.

Sent from my iPhone