[Ohio-talk] Accessibility issue with an App

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Mon Jun 13 15:18:15 UTC 2016

Hello all. I realize this isn't Convention-related, but I do have a question
about how to address accessibility issues with the Vonage Extensions App for
IOS. I'm currently unable to log on to my account with VoiceOver using the
App; Vonage tech support for residential customers is based overseas and is
absolutely no help. I'm wondering if if any of our fearless leaders at the
Ohio affiliate or National has dealt with this app and has a contact in
Development I can reach.

Thanks Much,

Chris