[Ohio-talk] Windows 10 Anniversary Update

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Wed Sep 28 08:10:50 UTC 2016

Greetings Friends,

I'm sure by now that you've received a forced Windows 10 anniversary update.  I say forced, because you have no control whether you want an update or not.  However, if you want details on its use, a very helpful website is

https://www.coolblindtech.com/

It's full of podcasts about all kinds of subjects, including this update.  In the search box, type "windows 10 anniversary update," and you'll find at least three articles, ith audio demonstrations, on the subject.  More articles are added all the time.

Kelsey, if you want to listen to demonstrations about the iPhone, go to the same website,

https://www.coolblindtech.com/

and type "iPhone" in the search box.  There, you will find quite a few podcasts about iPhone features.

I need to listen to the windows 10 update podcast again to feel more comfortable with its use, but I can tell you that I have learned a few keystrokes already which will make my life easier.

Friends, I know this is not the list for tech information, and I appreciate your indulgence.  Thanks very much.

Milena Zavoli