[Ohio-talk] What is OAPUB?

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Jan 12 02:32:24 UTC 2017

Since I have talked about our OAPUB meeting in February I thought I would
describe OAPUB. OAPUB stands for Ohio Association to Promote the Use of
Braille. There is also a national organization that goes by NAPUB. We want
to promote braille in the state of Ohio. During our February meeting we
will talk about providing braille instruction to people in Ohio. We also
plan to invite BSVI so their representative will learn how important
braille is to blind people in Ohio. The annual dues is $5.00 and that money
is used to support BELL, Money for the Movement and other goals of NFB of
Ohio. If you have any questions, want to join or want more information
please contact me at marianne at denningweb.com. Please help spread the word
about OAPUB. Braille Rocks!!!

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA