[Ohio-talk] OAPUB meeting official

marianne marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Jan 12 13:32:09 UTC 2017

I have heard from people so the OAPUB meeting will be on February 16, at
7:00 pm. This will be a phone conference and I will provide the conference
number as time gets closer. We will be discussing how to teach braille
throughout the state of Ohio. Debbie Baker and I will be coordinating the
braille instruction but we will need others to help in other ways. I will
provide an agenda later too. Since I plan to invite someone from BSVI to
attend the meeting I hope a lot of you will consider joining us, even if you
are not an OAPUB member.

Marianne Denning, TVI, MS