[Ohio-talk] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Rice University Seeking Participants for Disability Role Model Study

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 04:02:11 UTC 2017

I had trouble, too.  Kind of funny when you consider that one of the
questions has to do with given up on tasks.  One of the questions, about
overall health, had a scale from 0-7 which I could not activate.  It kept
telling me to answer the question and would not let me continue.  I don't
understand why this question didn't have standard radio buttons like the
rest of them.