[Ohio-talk] My latest art news that is exciting!!

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 16:18:01 UTC 2017

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } Hi, I thought instead of going on and on about my artwork I have a link that you can click on that will take you directly to my Fine Art America website where I started a blog page on my artwork! This particular blog I talk about my textural paintings that I have been working on, how they have been on displayed at the NFB state convention. By the way who was the lady that won the Sand & Sea painting? I wanted to thank her and see how the painting is now hanging, Anyway here is the link, I hope it opens and works!!

Journey Down The River Artwork Will take part in AEO Exhibit and Tour 2017 - Owen McCafferty - Fine Art Blog

|   |
Journey Down The River Artwork Will take part in AEO Exhibit and Tour 2017 - Owen McCafferty - Fine Art Blog

  |   |

Lastly thanks for all your help and support! Hoping to go to the national convention! If I can get the scholarship and some funds I may try this year!!
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone