[Ohio-talk] Could someone please advise me the best way to move to a new area if your blind.

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 17:39:24 UTC 2017

Vincent,

There are many areas in which would be accommodating for you.  The first
step you have accomplished by reaching out to the NFB.  Therefore, Parma,
North Olmstead, Cleveland Heights, Mayfield and Downtown has members of the
organization that are comfortable in where they live.  If you would need
personal assistance, feel free to call me.  I am also sure anyone in those
areas can help.  We have assisted others before with housing, transportation
and more..

Suzanne