[Ohio-talk] file conversion question

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 4 15:59:59 UTC 2017

Hello Milena,
There is a free program that converts YouTube files to MP3 files.
To find it, I suspect if you just type

Convert YouTube to MP3

In the search box of your favorite browser, it will come up.

As far as editing it, lots of blind people use and like Goldwave, but that's
all I know about that!
I hope someone on the list can coach you on editing.
Peace,
Deborah