[Ohio-talk] file conversion question

Alan Lemly walemly at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 16:17:44 UTC 2017

I've had most success using a website, ytmp3.com, for converting YouTube videos to mp3 format. You get the url from the page of the YouTube you want to convert and copy and paste it to the ytmp3 site. You execute a button there to start conversion and after it's completed, another button presents to download the extracted mp3 audio. The site does an excellent job.

Alan Lemly

Sent from my iPhone