[Ohio-talk] : [Jobs] Business and employment opportunity

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 22:19:09 UTC 2017

Dear Members of the Jobs and Rehab Listservs,

I know some of you are interested in self-employment and/or business opportunities.  Edward Cohen of Rochester, MN offers both.  He has marketed his low vision planner for years, and he is now trying to expand his business.  I know him and trust him.  So if you are interested, please read the attached or below and contact him directly.  He is not a member of either of these lists, so responding to the list won’t help you reach him.

Best wishes,

Dick Davis