[Ohio-talk] FYI: Red Roof Contact Center Hiring Again

Wanda Sloan wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Wed Apr 4 00:39:42 UTC 2018

Yes, yes.  I will call in the AM.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Wes Derby
via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, April 3, 2018 2:43 PM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Wes Derby <ufofanatic at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-talk] FYI: Red Roof Contact Center Hiring Again

Good Afternoon.

I apologize if this has already been shared...And if you're considering
this, you may also want to take a look at the next email I'm about to send.

I work for Red Roof Inn's contact center. For a while, no hiring has been
happening. However, the hiring freeze has been lifted, and all of us on
staff have received an email that the company is again hiring for its
Reservations department.

They're instructing applicants to drop off resumes at the call center in
Springfield, located at 1650 Upper Valley Pike. However, when I was
initially hired, I submitted my resume to my OOD counselor, who in turn
submitted it to Good Will/Easter Seals of Miami Valley as they do the job
coaching and such for blind and other disabled applicants.

I will warn that the company is still running JAWS 14 with IE9 for all of
its blind employees. Sighted staff are on Windows 10 and using Chrome for
all web-based apps. But, more on that in an email I'm sending shortly.

If anyone has any questions, you can reach out to the contact center at
937-327-6500 and press 1 for the front desk...Or, if interested, perhaps
reach out to your OOD counselor and see what the process is for getting
yourself set up.

Thanks.

Wes

--
Need to book travel? Flights, cars, hotels, cruises! They're all here!
http://wesleyderby.inteletravel.com. Contact information is on the page if

Need tickets to that sporting event, concert, or theatre performance?
I've got you covered. Visit http://wesleyderby.goldentickets.com

Find me on Social Media:
Facebook: http://facebook.com/wderby
Twitter: http://twitter.com/wesderby