[Ohio-talk] HB 214

Mike Leiterman leitlaw at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 17 17:21:32 UTC 2019

Hello,
Earlier today  I sent an email talking about HB 214. I wanted to update some information that I did not have  before. You should address your testimony to chairman merrin, vice-chair Manning and ranking member Boyd. I stated that I would need your testimony by Friday. You can actually send it to me by Monday morning and I will still be able to get it submitted for you. Please call 712775 7031, access code 240281423 Tuesday at 7:00 pm for a talk about HB214. Looking forward to hearing everyone on the call.

Michael