[Ohio-Talk] Material and Information for the January 22 SRC Meeting

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 17 20:23:24 UTC 2020

Dear NFB of Ohio Family, Friends, and Colleagues,

Attached you should find 4 documents/reports that will be distributed and discussed at the January 22 SRC meeting. I will not be able to attend the meeting, but I wanted you to have access to these materials and information.

Please let me know if I can answer any questions for you.

jw