[Ohio-Talk] Voicecorps Show

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 11:14:33 UTC 2020

Today I will have a conversation with our own Jordy D. Stringer in our spot on the morning exchange show. Tune in and learn a little of the Jordy story. Also learn about the Southeast Ohio Independent Living Center and IL services in general. There is an Il Center you, and this is good information to have as you work with people in the community.

The show begins at 11:00 am. Please tune in with Alexa or your favorite device.  Call us. Ask questions. Interact with us while social distancing.

Eric