[Ohio-Talk] Congressman Bob Latta (R-OH-5) Announces Bipartisan Autonomous Vehicle Caucus

Kinshuk Tella kinshuk.tella at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 21:09:49 UTC 2022

This is extremely exciting! Thanks for sharing this, Todd!

Autonomous vehicle technology is progressing at such a rate that it is
possible that it can be integrated into mainstream consumer vehicles within
this decade. One of the many things holding its development and scaling
back is the policy. So it is great to hear of such policy progression with
accessibility being included.

--
Kinshuk Tella
He/Him/His