[Ohio-Talk] Another Cat Magazine

c16a19f at sbcglobal.net c16a19f at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 9 23:11:33 UTC 2022

Colleen,
One of the two magazines I found in the recently added Braille magazine area
was Catster.
There is another cat magazine as well, but after I downloaded it, I could
not find it in my book list. I tried downloading it again and the device
said I had already downloaded it.
I called the Library for the Blind and was told that there is a problem with
some of the magazines downloading properly, but this problem should be fixed
soon.
Cheryl