[Ohio-Talk] [NFB-Seniors] National Senior Division raffle and how you can help

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 12:45:07 UTC 2023

Ohio,

If you are a member of the National Senior Division please respond.

If you are not a member of the National Senior Division, you can purchase a
ticket from me; as I have them currently in my possession. We can discuss
how for you to pay.

This drawing is for all and everyone can participate. You do not have to be
present.

Suzanne