[Ohio-Talk] FW: [NFB-Seniors] last notice for tomorrow's call

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Mon May 22 15:13:02 UTC 2023

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Seniors <nfb-seniors-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Judy Sanders
via NFB-Seniors
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2023 10:42 AM
To: 'NFB Senior Division list (Announce-Only)' <nfb-seniors at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Judy Sanders <jsanders.nfb at comcast.net>
Subject: [NFB-Seniors] last notice for tomorrow's call

See below for Tuesday's conversation.

Hello, all!

Everyone is welcome to our final senior conversation for 2023.

Meet Joyce Kane from Connecticut who is the creator of our Krafters
Division. She is truly a person who has not let blindness hold her back. She
will share her many talents that include making scarves and teaching others
her various skills.

She will also introduce us to the variety of classes that the division
offers.

You can access the event through our Free Conference call. See below

WHEN: Tuesday, May 23

4 p.m. Eastern daylight time

For those with unlimited access to long distance calls there is no charge.

Here is the number:

716-427-1410

Access code: 759633#

You can e-mail the Division at