[PACapitalChapter] Meeting notes 3-21-20

Carlton Anne Cook Walker attorneywalker at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 19:37:42 UTC 2020

Thank you, Carole.

I'm sorry to have missed the meeting. Given all the closings, etc., I
wasn't sure we would have our meeting. I'm glad to hear that it went well.

Regarding the treasury, the account just recently got transferred. However,
I do not have the actual account number. There are old, voided checks in
the paperwork I received, and I thought those had the account number on
them. However, when I reviewed the more recent account statements provided
to me I noticed that the final account numbers on the statement did not
match (in any way) the account number on the old checks. With bank branches
semi-closed, I have not had any luck trying to get the actual account
number. (This is not really something that can be done at a drive-through.)

I will continue to work on this matter. Again, thank you for the update.

I wish everyone well. Take care,
Carlton

Carlton Anne Cook Walker
Attorney at Law
BEAR--Blindness Education and Advocacy Resources
Teacher of Students with Blindness/Low Vision
President, National Organization of Parents of Blind Children (NOPBC)
101 Kelly Drive
Carlisle, PA   17015
Voice: 717-658-9894
Twitter: braillemom

*This message is not intended or offered as legal advice. * These materials
have been prepared for educational and information purposes only.  They are
not legal advice or legal opinions on any specific matters.  Transmission
of the information is not intended to create, and receipt does not
constitute, a lawyer-client relationship between this site, the author(s),
or the publisher, and you or any other user.  Internet subscribers and
online readers should not act, or fail to act, upon this information
without seeking professional counsel.  No person should act or fail to act
on any legal matter based on the contents of this site.  Unless expressly
stated otherwise, no document herein should be assumed to be produced by an
attorney licensed in your state.

This message is from the law firm Carlton Anne Cook Walker, Attorney at
Law.
This message and any attachments may contain legally privileged or
confidential information and are intended only for the individual or entity
identified above as the addressee.
If you are not the addressee, or if this message has been addressed to you
in error, you are not authorized to read, copy, or distribute this message
and any attachments.
You are hereby requested to please delete this message and attachments
(including all copies) and notify the sender by return e-mail or by phone
at 717-658-9894.
Delivery of this message and any attachments to any person other than the
intended recipient(s) is not intended in any way to waive confidentiality
or any privilege.