[PACapitalChapter] An opportunity for chapter members to contribute to unique research

Jason Polansky jaedpo96 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 13:46:12 UTC 2020

Hi all,
Just a reminder to sign up for the packaging advisory committee if you are
interested.
As per my last e-mail, there are no costs or other obligations.
Our care coordinators are ready to take your calls regarding this
opportunity. To avoid time on hold, you may schedule a call at
www.calendly.com/accessiblepharmacy
or let me know if you would like me to do so and what dates/ times work
best with your schedule.

Thank you,
Jason

--