[Perform-talk] Looking for Accompaniment Tracks

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Aug 9 16:31:23 UTC 2010

Dear All,
    I am looking for the accompaniment tracks to an album entitled "Sunshine & Snowflakes" published by Word, Inc. in Waco, Tex. Specifically, I need the tracks to "A Sunshine Christmas". These tracks can be in any format, i.e., reel-to-reel, cassette, etc., as I have the ability to convert them into a digital format. A loan arrangement would be preferred, but I would also be willing to purchase them, as well. Please reply to me off-list at

SwampFox1833 at Verizon.net

if you can help!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala