[Perform-talk] Katelyn Epperly From American Idol Season9 Appears Live On The Djd Invasion Tonight

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 20:40:48 UTC 2010

Greetings All!
Well, you read it right!
Tonight, we've got a very special and quite exciting Djd Invasion show going on beginning at 8 PM eastern and going til 11.
For one thing, my sister, Beth, will appear as a guest MC for tonight's show along with me.
We've got our usual variety of songs and your requests
And...
American Idol Season 9 contestant Katelyn Epperly will be appearing live, not pre recorded, not aired later on, but live on air on AudioMirrorFM!

During this show, you can make requests by email at
live at audiomirrorfm.com
by aol instant messenger at the address
live at audiomirrorfm.com
by msn messenger at the address
audiomirrorfm at live.co.uk
or through skype at the address
audiomirrorfm
or by phone at
646-755-9715
This should be a very exciting and amazing three hours with the Katelyn Epperly interview and more, so to listen, save this email, and at 8 PM eastern, go to
http://www.audiomirrorfm.com/listen.php
to check it out. I hope to see you all there!
http://www.audiomirrorfm.com