[Perform-talk] Talent Show: Whose Responsibility Is It?

Kevin Reeves lists at kevinreeves.net
Fri Apr 29 06:14:58 UTC 2011

I completely agree. I'm the new guy here in the NFB, but I intend to help out the division as much as possible this summer, as it is my second convention, and I will be less overwhelmed by the information overload I experienced last summer. Thanks so much for this concise yet poignant message.

Kevin