[Perform-talk] apologize

Brett Boyer bboyer202 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 18:57:09 UTC 2011

Hi. Earlier I posted a message attacking Joshua. I am sorry about that. Though I disagree with him 100 percent, I should not have attacked him on list. I just get frustrated when other people say how things should be instead of doing something. He doesn't like the swearing, he doesn't like the jokes, but as far as I can see he isn't contributing anything of value to any projects.
So, although I stand by what I said I should not have taken it out on list.
Thanks for letting me ramble...
bb
Brett Boyer
Audio Production and voice over