[Perform-talk] Convention Time for You

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 06:49:58 UTC 2015

Hi, Michelle and all,

It was really an amazing experience singing for the Federation Family!
 I really love all the numbers, though Braille is Beautiful is
probably my personal favorite.  It was definitely one of the most fun
performances I've done in a while and one I won't forget soon.  And
Michelle rocked it on We Shall Overcome, as did the other soloists,
the choir members, and our fantastic band, director, and sound crew.
I've heard nothing but glowing reviews from audience members and have
had a request to replicate it as much as possible in my own state for
our convention.

Hopefully we'll have an opportunit to do it again, and hopefully we
won't need to wait for the 100th convention to do it!y