[Perform-talk] Convention Time for You

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Mon Jul 13 08:15:02 UTC 2015

My sleep pattern is really off keel. Glad I  am off Monday and possibly
Tuesday.

Checked my Chapter email a  few minutes ago and guess what song is on
YouTube?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK6JYFLmUyU

I  imagine some more will be there soon. If you are not on the National
email list, check our name on YouTube. It is there.

Michelle