[Perform-talk] Purpose

Dennis denmaster77 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 19:30:34 UTC 2015

Being a DJ falls under the deffanition of a performing art.  Blind DJs are
not that common, so it is always good for blind DJs to join.

****
Dennis R. Sumlin, Personal Development Coach, Motivational Speaker.
Communication for the self
WWW.LifeThroughStrenth.com

Sargent at Arms.
Harlem Toastmasters Club

Board member
Human Services Division of the National Federation of the Blind

Starting a new website? Want your own domain? Siber Name can help! Get your
dream name and hosting for dream prices.